Monday, April 20, 2009

Outdoor Wedding Venue
~ Ciao Ristorante, Malaysia ~


I have been always looking for an outdoor wedding venue for my sister's upcoming wedding in 2010. Aha...I finally found one (well...this will not be the only one, I will still keep an eye on other outdoor wedding venues!) in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - CIAO RISTORANTE. Thanks to 'Jules Eating Guide to Malaysia', a blog created by Julian Si.

From the name , I am sure you are able to guess what kind of cuisine are they serving in their restaurant. [Tips from wikipedia: The word ciao is an informal Italian verbal greeting, meaning either "goodbye" or "hello".] Yes, that is it...It is an Italian Restaurant established since 1991. It is strategically located at a colonial bungalow along Jalan Tun Razak; with a serenity space, a large garden for all kind of functions (up to 210 persons for seated dining), and ample parking lots for its patrons and guests.

I love the setting of the venue very much, especially the romantic ambience at the garden. I am a "great ambience lover"! I will easily fall for places with beautiful setting, as well as their romantic ambience. I have created a collage based on photos taken from their portfolio online. It includes Ciao's garden entrance, garden walkway, fountain setting, tented events, decorations, and etc. Please see below.




However, I have no comment in terms of "foodie sensation", as I never tasted before (but I'll definitely drop by when I am back to KL for vacation next time!). For more about the food tasting part, feel free to drop by Julian's blog at juliansi.blogspot.com =)

More details about Ciao:

428 Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
03-9285 4827

Ciao's website


Enjoy, people!




No comments:

Post a Comment