Thursday, November 19, 2009

* Moment-Capture Thursday *


Enjoy the beautiful wedding photographs from Southern California Wedding Photographer, Caroline Tran! (Photos taken from Caroline Tran's Photography Blog)


I did not see the rings at the first time, and only realized it after I glanced through the picture for the second time ^.*


What a colorful wedding shoes, I like the color!

Beautiful setting





A very special and unique gazebo!

Emotional moment.
Caroline, great job!


The aisle filled with colorful fuchsia rose petals.








A well-matched wedding cake design and the gazebo for wedding ceremony.


Lovely birds under the sunset...


Bride & Groom: Michelle + Vinh
Venue:
Padua Hills Theatre
Wedding Planner:
Jordan Event Studio
Hair and Makeup: Joyce Luck



Here's Caroline's Bio (in her own words):
I love weddings. Weddings are filled with thoughtful details and emotions, and I love capturing those precious memories. I love telling vivid wedding stories. I put my heart into every photo, so you will see personality, new perspectives, a great story, and life in my photos.

I work unobtrusively, using my mix of photo journalism, candid, and fine-art portraiture style. I document those important moments with the most interesting, truthful and beautiful perspective. I understand how much time and thought is put into each wedding - that's why it is so important to me that you to experience your big day all over again every time you see your pictures.

The opportunity to capture your memories and tell the story of such a special day is truly an honor to me. I enjoy developing relationships with each couple, which allows me to make each set truly unique and memorable.

Caroline, thank you for all the beautiful moments captured in Michelle and Vinh's wedding.



Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment