Monday, November 02, 2009

New Features on Yours Moment Wedding Planning Blog


We would like to introduce some new features at Yours Moment to you, my dearest readers!

From today onwards, we will be blogging based on the theme of the day, from Monday to Friday. Rather than having some random write-ups, we thought this will be a great way to share more bridal news/updates with you.

  • Fashionista Monday: Fashion, Accessories, & Beauty
  • Perfect Blooms & Decor Tuesday: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangement, Centerpieces, Ceremony & Reception Decor
  • Epicurean Wednesday: Wedding Cakes, Desserts, Catering Food, & Drinks
  • Moment-Capture Thursday: Photographers & Videographers
  • Inspiration Board - Real Weddings Friday: Showcase real weddings around the world

Wondering what I do during weekend? I am not slacking...but I will take some time off to do some research and prepare for postings on the following week. Once in awhile, I will also post some interesting issues during weekend or whenever I have the impetus to do the write-up!

Do email me as you have any great inspirations to share. I would love to hear from you!





Email: yoursmoment@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment