Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday = Past Weekend Plan + Brian Khang Photography


Welcome back dear! How was your weekend anyway? Hope you had a relaxing one after all the Spring cleaning at home =)

As for me...I truly had a great time - a weekend packed with activities around Des Moines - a lovely quiet town in Midwest.

Since I hurt my neck last Wednesday and unable to go to the gym as we usually did on Saturday; my husband compensated me with a great new-release comedy movie by Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin - The Back-Up Plan! I wanted to watch this movie ever since I first saw the movie preview few months ago. Although the review on this movie is not impressive, I personally think it is a good movie with well-written plot. As the story goes, you will realize many similarities in the relationships some of us have been through. To conclude our wonderful date night, we went to a local German Pub, Hessen Haus, and tried out some German dishes and of course, their extensive list of German beer. Everything was great. I highly recommend you to visit this place if you happen to stop by Des Moines next time!

Despite of cloudy day on Sunday, I treated myself for a golf course with my husband and two other friends of us. As first timer in golf course, I am pretty satisfied with my performance using my new-bought golf set (from my hubby) last Friday (thanks honey!). Although I did not reach par for any of all nine holes at the course, I did hit some nice strokes! I am so proud of myself!

Conclusion, do not underestimate how much more you can do in the small town!

Let's move on to today's e-session by Brian Khang, a wedding photographer based at Southern California.

I love the idea of bringing some props to your engagement session, especially something that ties the two of you together. It does not only spice up your engagement photos, but it also help to showcase your personality as a couple.

The engaged couple, Katherine and Alvin, had their love story recorded in Brian's blog. (By reading their love story, you will better understand why guitar is surrounding their engagement pictures.)








Congratulations to Katherine and Alvin!


Last but not least, do check out Brian's bio in his new blog!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment